Monday 5 September 2011

Tomorrow, Tomorrow

Hiya there, It's MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Again hee hee!

Well I hope I am Me and you are You?

(this could get confusing hee hee)

In a Silly wee Ghostie Mood Today!

This a Catch up  and not a chase me post - (being silly again)

Every week I will be doing a little - here I am and what I am doing type Catch up with you all!

Just evolving a little and adding a plan to my Blogging!

CATCH UP DAY

Today being Monday, just in case you have not noticed, I don't normally rember what day it is!
Wednesday is the New Challenge over at


Well this time I have done something else a little different and can't wait for you to see it
but I am sworn to secrecy until Wednesday, when I can do my post.
(well Hubby swore and I said it was a secret).

Hubby helped me and we designed a bit of a different template to showcase a fab Digi from

 
I am enjoying being on the Kelley Kid's Dt so much, always a good sign eh?

That is nearly a year I have been frequenting Blog Land and it has been a journey indeed!

Up's and down's in Reality world always does have an impact on what happens in Blogland,
I love blogging but I feel I was RUSHING AT IT and always in a hurry.
Trying to get a card done at break neck speed and posted when I was not on a Dt ,may I add!

The pressure that I put on myself was terrible but as I was saying above,the impact from what was going on in reality world made me a little unsteady and all without knowing it myself!

Between my health and Dearest Mother In Law's Health, we were rung out and running on empty!
We forgot one very important GOLDEN RULE
-
STOP - DE STRESS -THINK

But as anyone of you may know that is not easy in any circumstance, but when dealing with the full time care of a LOVED one with ALZHEIMER'S.
There is a UNIQUE IRONY in looking after someone Else's needs with ALZHEIMER'S!

YOU LOSE YOURSELF and YOUR MEMORIES TOO!

The most distressing part is that this person you love so dearly is losing themselves.they know something is wrong but will never admit to having ALZHEIMER'S at all- nothing wrong with them!
"How are you"? Fine, (even on a good day)

The fact of the matter is that hubby and I gave away a lot of ourselves and lost ourselves in giving ourselves over to protecting Dearest Mother In Law's memories and keeping her protected from stress.

It is not just memory loss - the distress and frustration of the afflicted person is indescribable.

We would not give up, give in and never stop caring and loving her!
We would do it all again in a heartbeat!
We are trying to rebuild our lives and see what is as it is and NOT how it seems!

This is a rambling day and post eh?

THE POINT to all of that is, that I am finding my feet and beginning to open my eyes and understand
certain things a bit more! Do you know what I mean?

It is not that I did not understand or ignore things but pressure and specifically too much pressure will make you take a decision or feel a certain way that could have had a different outcome in a calmer environment!

Basically things have changed and things are changing for a lot of us of late and the pressures of Life are dictating less leisure time for us all, BUT be sure that a decision to have less hobby/craft time is what you need!

We all need an outlet and an area of our life to call our own!

When I first started blogging, I was sure in my assumption of keeping it as straight forward as possible.

DESIGN - POST - AND BLOG !

So I have a question for you -

Do you prefer a little detail of the other's life or do you prefer just
straight to the point -

HERE is MY card?

I must admit I do like a little detail to a post and a little bit about a person!
But I also like to see the amazing cards and projects that you all do!

Let's try this and see, I am thinking of getting one of those chat boxes for the Blog too!

Evolving and moving on with the blogging experience is a good step, it does take time to get it all and to do it right - getting the right balance of what followers and potential followers like is a changing and fast moving entity and I want to catch it!

All aboard!

Have fun and enjoy life!

C - Create, Colour

R - Rip

A -Alter

F - Fold

T -Tear

take care
Big Hugs
Casper
xxx

 

No comments:

Snag a button

Flutterby Wednesday

My Blog List

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Sugar nellie

Sweet stampin Challenge

Photobucket

Do You Stack Up

Do You Stack Up
Challenge 54 "Pink" winner

FRIDAY MASH UP TOP 3

I won a on 22/02/12

I won a on 22/02/12
A class at My Creative Classroom

New York City

New York City

Fab 'n' Funky Challenge

BEARLY MINE DESIGN

PROMARKER

PROMARKER
STORAGE SOLUTION

HEATHER JOLLY

HEATHER JOLLY
FREE PAPERS

Bunny Zoe - Monthly Challenge

Saturated Canary - Krista Smith

Tickled Pink Stamps

Tickled Pink Stamps
Fab sentiments and Digis too

Support Artists

Support Artists

Sweet Pea Stamps

SIMPLY SASSY

SIMPLY SASSY
SUGER NELLIE STAMPS/FUNKY KITS

Vintage Challenge

Teddy Bo

Meiflower

FAIRY TALE CHALLENGE

FAIRY TALE CHALLENGE
GUEST DESIGNER FEB -MAY 2012

My Grafico

My Grafico