Saturday 20 November 2010

Kenny K Challenge " Sparkle & Spots" I call this one "Misty Shimmer"

 Hiya Everyone,


How are you all?

Hope you are all having a great weekend?
This is my entry for this weeks challenge over at Kenny K.
The criteria this week is " Sparkle & Spots" think I have that sorted, this image is great!




Kenny K is about to launch a few new ranges & they have a new Kenny K for this month a little girl, she so cute, take a look around.

Hope you like my card, & all comments are always greatly appreciated.
Also entered card into -

1. Fussy and Fancy Friday Challenge -
 Criteria " Christmas with no red or green"

2. Ladybugs Crafts Ink Challenge- To win must use a Ladybug Crafts Stamp
 but can win a "Top 3 Badge" if use a non Ladybug Crafts Stamp.

3. Bah! Humbug!  Criteria is - Challenge 45 Lovely in Lilac - " Shades of Lilac "

4. Paperplay Challenges. Criteria -Week 46  " Let it Snow,Let it Snow, Let it Snow"

5. Flutterby Wednesday, Challenge  - 131  "Open theme"
 as long as it has a Butterefly, Fairy or Angel on the  card.

6.Die Cut Dreams Christmas Club -  Challenge 44  "Christmas" Anything goes.

Thank you
Take care
Big Hugs
Casper
xxx

6 comments:

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Casper afraid I got a bit lost on your blog couldn't make out what was supposed to be where, but I found your card and what a sparkly little beauty, I love KK images and this one with your design is superb.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Elaine said...

Good evening my lovely Casper-lady!

I hope you are well. I've not been around much lately, I'm still battling a horrible snotty cold which must like living with me as it's not for moving out! Now its brought its buddy along - chest infection - and I think they've got squatters rights, I need to get the pair of them evicted!

Maybe I also have a 3rd squatter - fever- cos I'm talking like a lunatic?? Oh, no, thats just me!

Beeee-autiful card Casper-lady. I loves the colour combo, nice and icy colours, and a sweet KK image.
And I loves all the sparkly bits too.

Take care

Love Elaine xx

Trisha said...

Great card! Love the image! Thanks for joining us at DCD's Christmas Club. xox Trish

Max said...

Hi Casper,
The lilac and grey combination is really pretty and a great backdrop for this cute KK image. The funky fibres add some interesting texture too. Thank you for sharing with us at Bah! Humbug!

Luv'n'Stuff
Max
xx
Max's Craft Creations
Bah! Humbug! Challenges DT

Annie said...

Great card yet again Casper.
Thanks for joining us again at Bah! Humbug!- lovely to see you each week and read your fun
Hope you will be able to join us on our last challenge of the year which starts on Friday.
Ann xxx
Bah! Humbug! DT

chrissy xx said...

It's Gorgeous. LOve it. Thank you for joining us at Die cut Dreams Christmas Club.
Chrissyxx

Snag a button

Flutterby Wednesday

My Blog List

My Blog List

Blog Archive

Sugar nellie

Sweet stampin Challenge

Photobucket

Do You Stack Up

Do You Stack Up
Challenge 54 "Pink" winner

FRIDAY MASH UP TOP 3

I won a on 22/02/12

I won a on 22/02/12
A class at My Creative Classroom

New York City

New York City

Fab 'n' Funky Challenge

BEARLY MINE DESIGN

PROMARKER

PROMARKER
STORAGE SOLUTION

HEATHER JOLLY

HEATHER JOLLY
FREE PAPERS

Bunny Zoe - Monthly Challenge

Saturated Canary - Krista Smith

Tickled Pink Stamps

Tickled Pink Stamps
Fab sentiments and Digis too

Support Artists

Support Artists

Sweet Pea Stamps

SIMPLY SASSY

SIMPLY SASSY
SUGER NELLIE STAMPS/FUNKY KITS

Vintage Challenge

Teddy Bo

Meiflower

FAIRY TALE CHALLENGE

FAIRY TALE CHALLENGE
GUEST DESIGNER FEB -MAY 2012

My Grafico

My Grafico